English Svenska Norsk. Cite Export.
Welcome to Institute of Evolution
Permanent link. Citation style. More styles.
- Antarctic microfungi as models for exobiology - Semantic Scholar.
- Contribution to the pathogenic fungi on woody plants in North Korea | PASTIRČÁKOVÁ | Phytotaxa;
- Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging, Second Edition!
- Books Kinokuniya Webstore United Arab Emirates: Books, Stationery, Gifts, Toys and more.
- David Hume’s Humanity: The Philosophy of Common Life and Its Limits?
- IDENTIFICATION OF MICROFUNGI – School Of Biological Sciences USM.
More languages. Output format.
Create Close. Altmetric score. Table of Contents Table of Contents Preface 1. Introduction — advances and predicament 2.
- The People Could Fly: American Black Folktales.
- Encyclopedia of Witchcraft: The Complete A-Z for the Entire Magical World?
- Practical Drug Enforcement, Second Edition (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations)?
Recent changes in fungal nomenclature and their impact on naming of microfungi 3. Future perspectives and challenges of fungal systematics in the age of big data.
Biology of Microfungi - Ghent University Library
Molecular techniques in mycological studies and sequence data curating: quality control and challenges 5. Challenges and future perspectives in the systematics of Kickxellomycotina, Mortierellomycotina, Mucoromycotina, and Zoopagomycotina 6. Entomophthoromycota: a new overview of some of the oldest terrestrial fungi 7.
Latest developments in the research of rust fungi and their allies Pucciniomycotina 8.
Antarctic microfungi as models for exobiology
Conidiogenesis: its evolutionary aspects in the context of a philosophy of opportunity lectics 9. Fungal diversity of Central and South America Mesofungi Evolution of fungi and update on ethnomycology Phylogenetic diversity of fungi in the sea including the Opisthosporidia Biology and ecology of freshwater fungi Dispersal strategies of microfungi Microfungi in indoor environments: what is known and what is not? Biology of the whiskey fungus Allergenic microfungi and human health: a review on exposure, sensitization, and sequencing allergenic proteins Mycotoxins in food and feed: a challenge for the 21st century Inhalation exposure and toxic effects of mycotoxins Fungi in fermentation and biotransformation systems Microfungi in biofuel and bioenergy research Interactions of microfungi and plant parasitic nematodes Pathogenic microfungi associated with Spartina in salt marshes Index.
Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches. ABCs of Biology.
This alphabetical installment of the Baby University series is the perfect introduction for even the This alphabetical installment of the Baby University series is the perfect introduction for even the youngest biologist! View Product. Develop your students' scientific Develop your students' scientific thinking and practical skills within a more rigorous curriculum; differentiated practice questions, progress tracking, mathematical support and assessment preparation will Mapped to the latest Cambridge A Level Biology syllabus , this comprehensive resource supports students Mapped to the latest Cambridge A Level Biology syllabus , this comprehensive resource supports students with its stretching, problem solving approach.
It helps foster long-term performance in science, as well as building their confidence for the Cambridge examinations. The practical
- How to Tell Great Business Stories;
- Dispersal Strategies of Microfungi?
- The diversity of microfungi in peatlands originated from the White Sea.;