Braiding Technology for Textiles
Problem URL. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Drosophila Genetics: A Practical Course.
- The political economy of Polands transition: new firms and reform governments!
- Analysis and Application of Analog Electronic Circuits to Biomedical Instrumentation (Biomedical Engineering).
Braiding technology for textiles [electronic resource]. Responsibility Y. Physical description 1 online resource xxiv, p. Series Woodhead publishing in textiles ; no. Online Available online.
Braiding Technology for Textiles: Principles, Design and Processes
ScienceDirect Full view. More options. Write a customer review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. November 22, - Published on Amazon.
Verified Purchase. Good read and reference!
Go to Amazon. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Written by one of the world's leading experts in the field, the book reviews the basic principles, design and processes used in braiding.
The book also discusses specialised braiding techniques such as spiral braiding and lace technology. Provides a solid foundation in the fundamentals of braiding design, processes and machinery Covers the patterning of braided products and the structural and colour design of both flat and tubular braids Reviews maypole braiding machines and mechanics. Passar bra ihop.
- Inherently Safer Chemical Processes, A Life Cycle Approach.
- Table of Content.
- Featured channels.
Advances in Braiding Technology Yordan Kyosev.