He calls for a deeper, more radical conversion that tackles the great issues of our time.
He is practical and specific in spelling out what this can mean. He shows how world poverty and terrorism raise issues that go to the heart of what Christian faith is.
- Clinical Computer Tomography: Head and Trunk;
- Fire upon the earth: A Year of Faith, personal conversion and the new evangelization!
- Recommitment 2012.
- Bestselling Series.
Jim Wallis is no armchair writer, but has lived among the poor, and been imprisoned many times for his stand against injustice. His book is a trumpet call to real, living Christianity.
Why Faith Is Always Personal but Never Private
Jim Wallis, an evangelical, is the leading figure at the crossroads of religion and politics in America today. He is the founder of Sojourners, a US network of progressive Christians working for justice and peace.
Visit Seller's Storefront. We are sure you will be satisfied with our service levels.
- Town and Countryside in western Berkshire, c.1327-c.1600: Social and Economic Change.
- Secure Coding in C and C++.
- The Call to Conversion.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Survival Analysis: Techniques for Censored and Truncated Data (Statistics for Biology and Health)?
- 'Faith is Always Personal, But Never Private'.
If however the book is not as described please contact us for return information. List this Seller's Books.
Payment Methods accepted by seller. Well written and gets to the core of what it means to follow Christ. A pivotal book for me. Essential for anyone interested in social justice.
You might also be interested in..
Read full review. Jim Wallis was born in Detroit, Michigan on June 4, He is an evangelical Christian writer and political activist, best known as the founder and editor of Sojourners Magazine and of the Washington, D.
Account Options Sign in. My library Help Advanced Book Search.